Union Pacific Tax Refunds

Consent Form - Login

If you are a current or former employee, who was employed by Union Pacific Railroad during the years 1991 through 2017, you may be eligible to receive a refund. Certain current and former employees who received stock compensation (e.g. Retention Shares, Retention Units, Performance Units, or from exercising stock options) and/or lump-sum bonuses paid upon ratification of labor agreements during the years 1991 through 2017 are eligible. However, not everyone who received a stock award or lump-sum ratification bonus is eligible for a refund.

If you are eligible to receive a refund, you would have received a Consent Form Package in the mail. If you did not, but believe you may be a part of this class, please contact the Union Pacific Tax Refund Administrator at 1-888-724-0236 or by email at info@UnionPacificTaxRefund.com.

All Consent Forms must be submitted online or postmarked no later than March 12, 2019.

Consent Forms will need certain documentation to go along with it. Please review the list below and make sure you include them with your Consent Form.

  • W-9: This was included with your Consent Form Package, downloadable here, or available from the IRS here.
  • Authorization Documentation: If you are filing the Consent Form on behalf of an employee, you will need to provide supporting documentation that shows you are authorized to file on their behalf.

How to Submit Online

Before you get started with your online form, gather and complete any documentation required for your submission. Documentation should be clear readable copies. Originals will not be returned to you. Please have this documentation ready before you begin filing. You will not be able to save your progress and finish your Consent Form at a later time.

To begin your Consent Form online, please provide your Unique ID and the last 5 digits of your Social Security Number and click "Login."

Last 5 of SSN:

How to File via Mail or Email

A Consent Form was included with your Consent Form Package or is available for download here. Read the form carefully and fill it out as completely as you can, attach any copies of documentation as required of you. Then, mail or email your Consent Form and documentation to:

Union Pacific Tax Refund Administrator
P.O. Box 6659
Portland, OR 97228-6659